Because a lot of my clients are first time home buyers, I have a lot of experience with helping Phoenix First Time Home Buyers. I have the knowledge & information needed to make your home buying experience as easy as possible. I have helped many first time Phoenix area home buyers purchase their home at great deals, and I can help you do the same.
Your decision to buy a home is both an important decision and a commendable achievement.
When you allow me to help you as your Phoenix Exclusive Buyer’s Agent :
- I will lead you through every step of the exciting but stressful home buying process.
- I will help you define your “wish list” of features you want in your home, your neighborhood and your school district.
- I will walk you through the mind-boggling financial details associated with buying a home, including understanding the various mortgages and home buying programs available to you.
- I will monitor all new listings and alert you to new houses as soon as they are put on the market.
- I will eliminate the stress involved with buying a home by putting my years of real estate experience to work for you.
- I will help you to buy the cheapest home for sale that meets your needs and you will get the best deal possible.
- I will provide detailed listing information not available to the general public.
- I will commit my time and energy to finding you the right home.
- I will guide you through the avalanche of paperwork.
- I will negotiate to save you money.
- I will protect and promote your interests at all times.
- I will give you access to all the Phoenix Foreclosures that are for sale
- I will help you to buy a Phoenix HUD Home for half off the listed price
- I will help you to buy a home and rehab it using Government insured funds through the FHA 203k Loan
- I will give you access to and help you buy any home for sale in the Phoenix MLS.
Finding the perfect Phoenix area home for you is Paul Welden's business.
When searching for Phoenix homes for sale, remember that you can actually do everything on your own, without professional assistance. In fact, you don’t even need a REALTOR® to help you find a home because home listings are free to access & easy to get.
However, you will receive the following 8 benefits when Paul Welden PLLC helps you as your Exclusive Buyer’s Agent for your Phoenix area home:
- You will have information about the home (how many days on the market, seller motivation, price reduction history, will the home qualify for your type of loan, etc.),
- You will be provided with information on the area,
- You will be given comparable sales to make a good offer,
- You will know about any tax liens associated with the property,
- You will know you which homes are short sales,
- You will be certain that the person selling the home is the legal owner or has the legal right to sell it to you
- You will be assured that the seller complies with all real estate rules & laws and
- You will be guided through the complicated avalanche of paperwork that is required.
Also, in our current Phoenix real estate market, not only do buyers have to qualify for a mortgage loan, but the home also has to qualify for the loan. So, I will tell you which homes will qualify for your specific type of mortgage loan.
As you can see, you don’t NEED a REALTOR® to help you to find & buy a home, but I can help you in a lot of ways and be very beneficial to you as your Phoenix Exclusive Buyer’s Agent.
Contact Paul Welden PLLC today to see the difference!